- The enhancement of efficient communication for youngsters and tutors within rural areas.
- The improvement of young people involvement on local rural communities.
- Increasing young entrepreneurship and the sense of global belonging.
- Share of good practices within rural areas and the edification of bridges between areas with the same characteristics.
- Use of non-formal methods of education as a way to improve critical thinking, and to avoid the growth of NEET’s especially within low density urban areas
- Raise Intercultural and intergenerational awareness.
- Use of social media and ICT apps as a tool for social and community development.
- Create awareness and interest on youth policies and youth participation.
- Integration of refugees and other disadvantaged youngsters in local rural areas.